THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

olympic year!!

4 years ago i thought it was soooo weird that i was going to be 14 at the next olympics!! i absolutely LOVE watching the games!! now i think its weird that i will be 18 when the olympic games come on again. michael phelps is AWESOME!!



but then again, so
 is shawn johnson.

and you can't forget nastia liukin!


oh yeah, misty may and kerri walsh!
okay, so i can't decide!! oh well, you have to admit they are all fun to watch!! you pick 1 only 1 thats your favorite!! see, its hard! ttyl =))
kate

2 comments:

Katie said...

It really IS hard to just one! Although, I think that Women's Gymnastics would be my favorite... SHAWN JOHNSON ROCKS!!!!!

Kayla D. said...

I have to say...I TOTALLY LOVE MICHAEL PHELPS! Go to my blog and you'll see how much.

P.S. I'm the girl who commented about 9/11 on Distresed Fish's (my friend's) blog. Thanks about the comment. I appreciate it!