THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 22, 2008

YAY!

I'm soooo excited!! My dance teacher is taking me to a master class tomorrow in Pulaski!! Plus, I get to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! 10$ an hour! Yay! I should have about 400$ going towards my goal of 1500$!! And, I'm going on a mission trip this weekend! 

Let me explain my money goal..... I got a scholarship for this dance place in NYC, but we still have to pay for the hotel and food and all that stuff... so I got a job working for this lady at my church. She pays 10$ an hour to help her with her yard sale, (she has a big one every year,) and work in her yard and everything. I'm also doing two dance camps this summer, HAIRSPRAY jazz camp, and Wake Forest Intermediate dance intensive, and thats like 290$. Sooooo, I've got a ways to go!! Pray for me!! 
                    Your beautiful dancer,
                                           Kate

0 comments: